Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Leaves you a.........

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know why you feel that way...cause You are special. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWWWWWWWW YES YOU ARE!!!! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is very special! I couldnt have a better
    friend! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    Thank you, now I feel special [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I should at this time just mention, that I think Mrs Gator [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] is kinda special too, Shes had kind words for me when I lose my focus and start feeling down, And Cherrysis [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] is a very special person (I don't mean she rides the short bus though), If i had to mention all the people who I thought were special it would be a Long list.

    I feel blest to be able to know everyone through these boards, The people over at the Absolutely Wrong boards are all sweethears, My friends here on the Personal boards have accepted me...
    What can I say....Quit blushing NoClouds [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and wipe those tears cause I feel its just about time for a...GROUP HUG!!!

  7. #7
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,...
    I am so NOT good in taking compliments *blushes big time and wipes away a happy tear*

    Luv ya'll [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH I LOVE IT!!! We can't go more than 3 or 4 days w/o a group HUG!!!!
    NOW THAT IS SPECIAL!!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] all around!!!!

  9. #9
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *hugs clouds* you know you are special to each one of us girl *hugs yas again tight* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Hugs ya alllllllllllllllll36 2 80

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •